The Biden Administration’s Potential Impact in 2021
The political system has consequences for your clients’ finances, especially their retirement.
With many crucial programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid experiencing funding issues, reform could be on the way – and the new Biden administration will impact the direction of that reform.
Savings vehicles like the 401(k) and tax plans will also potentially look different over the next four years than the previous four.
During this on-demand webinar, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Director of Carson Coaching, discusses where this election cycle will leave the markets. He answers your big questions:
- How could the Biden administration reform 401(k)s?
- What regulatory reforms could a new administration bring?
- What will the future of Social Security look like?
- What might a change in power in DC mean for tax policy?
- SECURE Act 2.0 – will the new bipartisan retirement bill take flight?
Fill out the form to watch the presentation at your convenience