What Does the Rest of the Year Have in Store?
2023 has gotten off to a strong start for investors, with stocks bouncing back and inflation continuing to ease. But there have also been some bumpy periods that have rattled the markets, including the recent collapse of Silicon Valley Bank.
With the first quarter behind us, what does the rest of 2023 have in store? What should we expect from the Fed? Are fears of a recession now a thing of the past?
Join Carson’s Ryan Detrick, Chief Market Strategist, and Sonu Varghese, Director, Investment Platform, as they cover what to expect during the rest of 2023 in our on-demand webinar “Outlook 2023: What Does the Rest of the Year Have in Store?” They discuss everything advisors need to know, including:
- An update on their outlook for the first quarter of 2023
- The economy’s resilience and the chances of a recession this year
- Whether inflation will continue its downward trend
- If stocks will continue to build on their strong start to the year
- What moves to expect from the Fed
- And more!
Watch this webinar now by filling out the form!